Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Youngest Microsoft Cert - Signs of the times

This is proof of the times we live in, kids are more proficient and they have available the tools and knowledge that helps evolution take its course. Click on the hyperlink -> Incredible to see an 8 year old so devoted to science. This Macedonian kid has a dream lab where he can hack or “discover” the world of computing.  I remember my first PC, a Synclair ZX80, that I bought mail order from Spain with all my savings. I was 12 years old in the early 80s. Do you remember the old Sinclair ZX81 computer? You know, the tiny, little 8-bit machine with a huge following, and a horrible flat keyboard?

 

I’m sure my 3 year old daughter will take the title soon.  At 2 year’s old she new 95% of the 50 states of the union, and, now at 3 she knows how to operate Windows XP and Vista to get to Elmo’s Sesame Street and uses the Fisher Price Arts & Craft Studio to do some intricate designs in the PC.

 

Alessandro Squeo

No comments:

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Soduko

Sudoku puzzles courtesy of Sudoku Shack